Our fitness is determined by the ease & efficiency with which we perform various functions. This workshop focuses on the functional aspect of fitness rather than the use of machines to achieve hypertrophy of muscles. Learn
• Core conditioning
• Multiplanar compound movements
• Force production at varying speeds
• Resistance modalities such as kettlebells & medicine balls
• Exercises to improve efficiency of daily activities
• Power moves
• Strengthening the muscle groups in functional positions........and more.